Dating in the army policy
* Updates guidance on classified meetings, conferences, and acquisition meetings (para 6-18 ).* Removes the requirement for the Entry/Exit Inspection Program and the Two-Person Integrity Program (para 6-36 ).* Outlines the requirements relating to Department of Defense Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (chap 5 ).
* Outlines the requirements relating to For Official Use Only (FOUO) information (chap 5 ).
* Emphasizes the responsibilities of Headquarters Department of the Army, the Commander, the Command Security Manager, the Supervisor, and the Individual (chap 1 ).
* Updates information relating to Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, Sensitive Compartmented Information, Communications Security Information, and Special Access Program Information (chap 1 ).
* Rescinds DA Form 2134 (Security Violation(s) Report) (para 10-3 ).
* Updates security controls on dissemination and marking of warning notices on intelligence information to include the latest version of Director of Central Intelligence Directive 1/7 (app D ).